In The Making: Ep. 7 – Content Strategy in Higher Education with Amanda Costello
Sep 8, 2015
In this episode I talk with my friend Amanda Costello, who is Lead Content Strategist at the University of Minnesota, College of Education and Human Development. She’s also the closing keynote at this year’s Confab Higher Ed, and the former director of MinneWebCon — now how are those for credentials?
We discuss content strategy in higher education, how to build content strategy into large, complex organizations, and how jealous we both are of everyone attending Confab Intensive without us.
Listen to our conversation to learn more about Amanda’s path to content strategy and her unique perspective on the future of our discipline.
- In the Making: Episode 6 – The ever-changing role of the content strategist
- In the Making: Episode 5 – Entrepreneurship in Content Strategy with Mike King
- In the Making: Episode 4 – CX vs. UX, The Hawthorne Effect and Change Management
- In the Making: Episode 3 – Featuring Content Strategist Greg Harbinson
- In the Making: Episode 2 – Featuring UX Strategist Greg Harron
- In the Making: Episode 1 – Featuring Junior UX Designers Jillian Cairco and Joe Bond
Subscribe on iTunes here.
I’m a content strategist with an affinity for user experience design and information architecture. My parents think I’m a web developer.