In The Making: Ep. 9 – Writing as a Design Discipline featuring Michael Metts
Oct 6, 2015
In this episode of In the Making, I speak with my friend Michael Metts, who is Lead UX Designer/Writer at Wolfram. Michael and I talk about his focus on the visual elements of content strategy, and how the role of the copywriter has shifted from marketing to design.
- In the Making: Episode 8 – The road to conversion copywriting with Joel Klettke
- In the Making: Episode 7 – Content Strategy in Higher Education with Amanda Costello
- In the Making: Episode 6 – The ever-changing role of the content strategist
- In the Making: Episode 5 – Entrepreneurship in Content Strategy with Mike King
- In the Making: Episode 4 – CX vs. UX, The Hawthorne Effect and Change Management
- In the Making: Episode 3 – Featuring Content Strategist Greg Harbinson
- In the Making: Episode 2 – Featuring UX Strategist Greg Harron
- In the Making: Episode 1 – Featuring Junior UX Designers Jillian Cairco and Joe Bond
Subscribe on iTunes here.
I'm a content strategist with an affinity for user experience design and information architecture. My parents think I'm a web developer.