In The Making: Episode 10 – Bridging UX and Marketing with Jess Hutton
Oct 20, 2015
In this episode, you’ll hear from Jess Hutton, a Content Strategist at Clearlink. Lately, Jess has found herself gravitating more towards the role of user experience designer. We talk about her journey toward UX design, how to work with SEO experts to optimize your content and why UX is really everyone’s job regardless of title.
If you would like to be notified when new episodes of In The Making are published, please leave your email address below.
- In the Making: Episode 9 – Writing as a Design Discipline featuring Michael Metts
- In the Making: Episode 8 – The road to conversion copywriting with Joel Klettke
- In the Making: Episode 7 – Content Strategy in Higher Education with Amanda Costello
- In the Making: Episode 6 – The ever-changing role of the content strategist
- In the Making: Episode 5 – Entrepreneurship in Content Strategy with Mike King
- In the Making: Episode 4 – CX vs. UX, The Hawthorne Effect and Change Management
- In the Making: Episode 3 – Featuring Content Strategist Greg Harbinson
- In the Making: Episode 2 – Featuring UX Strategist Greg Harron
- In the Making: Episode 1 – Featuring Junior UX Designers Jillian Cairco and Joe Bond
Subscribe on iTunes here.
I’m a content strategist with an affinity for user experience design and information architecture. My parents think I’m a web developer.