In The Making: Episode 11 – Finding the Voices of Work and Self with Georgy Cohen
Nov 3, 2015
Georgy Cohen is Associate Creative Director, Content Strategy at Oho Interactive, and also a co-founder of the blog MeetContent, which is a great resource focusing on content strategy for higher education.
I was really excited to talk to Georgy because I’ve been a big fan of her writing for years, specifically her work on the Pastry Box Project, in which she elegantly blurs the lines between expressions of the personal and professional. In this episode, I talk with Georgy about how she came to be a content strategist, and about her philosophy for writing about herself and her work.
If you’re heading to Confab Higher Ed this week, make sure to check out Georgy’s talk: Building Internal Communities to Support Your Content Strategy.
If you would like to be notified when new episodes of In The Making are published, please leave your email address below.
- In the Making: Episode 10 – Bridging UX and Marketing with Jess Hutton
- In the Making: Episode 9 – Writing as a Design Discipline featuring Michael Metts
- In the Making: Episode 8 – The road to conversion copywriting with Joel Klettke
- In the Making: Episode 7 – Content Strategy in Higher Education with Amanda Costello
- In the Making: Episode 6 – The ever-changing role of the content strategist
- In the Making: Episode 5 – Entrepreneurship in Content Strategy with Mike King
- In the Making: Episode 4 – CX vs. UX, The Hawthorne Effect and Change Management
- In the Making: Episode 3 – Featuring Content Strategist Greg Harbinson
- In the Making: Episode 2 – Featuring UX Strategist Greg Harron
- In the Making: Episode 1 – Featuring Junior UX Designers Jillian Cairco and Joe Bond
Subscribe on iTunes here.
I'm a content strategist with an affinity for user experience design and information architecture. My parents think I'm a web developer.