In The Making: Ep. 6 – The Ever-Changing Role of the Content Strategist
Aug 25, 2015
In this week’s episode, I chatted with Ronell Smith, a fellow content strategist, Moz associate, and independent consultant. We dove into a conversation about the many aspects of content marketing, including how to be a “solutions finder,” and why the need for great content has changed advertising.
Listen to our conversation for more, as well as a discussion on the role of analytics and data in guiding strategy.
- In the Making: Episode 5 – Entrepreneurship in Content Strategy with Mike King
- In the Making: Episode 4 – CX vs. UX, The Hawthorne Effect and Change Management
- In the Making: Episode 3 – Featuring Content Strategist Greg Harbinson
- In the Making: Episode 2 – Featuring UX Strategist Greg Harron
- In the Making: Episode 1 – Featuring Junior UX Designers Jillian Cairco and Joe Bond
Subscribe on iTunes here.
I'm a content strategist with an affinity for user experience design and information architecture. My parents think I'm a web developer.